Within the framework of the service provision relationship within the scope of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPD-GDD), as well as in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which Directive 95/46 / is repealed CE (hereinafter, RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), Bluerain Holding, SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of Bluerain Holding, S.L. rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Data Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate this to the corresponding control authorities.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense Bluerain Holding, S.L. has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment: Who are we?
- Identity of the person in charge: Bluerain Holding S.L.
- Trade name: Bluerain Holding
- American tax number: 6547275
- CIF: N4008680C
- Address: C / Doctor Fleming 31. 10ª planta. 28036 Madrid. Spain.
- Telephone: +34 91 903 38 88
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of the treatment: what will we use your data for?
All data provided by our clients and / or visitors on the Bluerain Holding S.L. (hereinafter the website) or its staff, will be included in the record of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of Bluerain Holding SL, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors.
Bluerain Holding S.L. As the person in charge of this website, it assumes the commitment to process the information of users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of my users’ personal data.
Legitimacy of the treatment: why do we need your data?
- Contractual relationship: It is the one that applies when you contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and claims that you raise and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box that appears in the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or request for information raised.
Recipients: with whom do we share your data?
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
Communication: where can we send your data?
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the indicated purposes.
Conservation: how long will we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, the website will keep personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to the website, and will not be processed except for making it available to public administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Security: how are we going to protect your data?
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information that is processed in our systems. We maintain strict security levels to protect the personal data that we process against accidental losses and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
Your rights: what rights can you exercise as an interested party?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need to process the data is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is our legitimate interest. The website will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to the website
To exercise your rights, you can do so free of charge and at any time, by contacting us at C / Doctor Fleming 31. 10th floor. 28036 Madrid. Spain. Attaching a copy of your ID or sending an email a email@example.com.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
On the website there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The website may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of the website, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
- The website will process the data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services on the website. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
- In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, the website will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website.
The owner of the website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Secret and data security
The website is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
The website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of the processing, the website will ensure that any person who is authorized by the website, to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (already be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when the person responsible for the website becomes aware, he must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the website, exonerating you from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Bluerain Holding S.L, in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Protection of rights: where can you make a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
The website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes that may affect compliance with it.